It’s Taco Tuesday!
- It’s Taco Tuesday!
- Taco Tuesday special report
- Back in the day, I was a racehorse.
- To graze, or not to graze: that is the question
- It’s a miracle, I tell you, a miracle!
- The fine art of accepting treats from your human
- They called me the Cat Burglar
- Overall, the food here is very good.
- Inquiring minds want to know
- The new guy moves in
- Happy Vaccination Day
- Malfunctioning fly sheet edition
- The great escape
- Dog Days of Summer
- Down and Dirty
- The Quiet One
- Forest Monsters
- When the Farrier Comes
- Mealtime manner
- Happy Hour
- A day in the life.
- The Walking Wounded
- Ginger the racing pony
- Those Dangerous Cows and the Gate
- Drunken sailor and the pregnant lady
- How to eat hay 101
- Fly-free at last
- Body Work Edition
- Rainy days and dry stalls
- The dream galloping edition!
- Where did Mocha go?
- Flying squirrels and giant lizards
- Leo came to town
- It’s Taco Tuesday again!
- Facemask tug-of-war
- Hey, it is Taco here with an update!
- Taco Tuesday – Foot abscess edition
- What next?
I knew it was just a matter of time before they asked me to tell my life story. After all, I have had quite an interesting life. Four different careers, lots of excitement, and plenty of hard times.
They are giving me my own day of the week, “Taco Tuesday” (not a bad gig for an old man). I don’t want to brag, but I am a very special horse in my own right. I mean, everyone around me tells me that all the time, so who’s to argue?
Well anyway, my humans really like me, even when I get into trouble, which I do regularly. I just can’t help it, shit happens. I turned 24 on March 29 so I am retired now. It’s kind of boring, but I spice it up every once in a while, much to my human’s dismay.
Oh look, the short human is putting out my hay, gotta go!
See you next week,