- It’s Taco Tuesday!
- Taco Tuesday special report:
- Back in the day, I was a racehorse.
- To graze, or not to graze: that is the question
- It’s a miracle, I tell you, a miracle!
- The fine art of accepting treats from your human
- They called me the Cat Burglar
- Overall, the food here is very good.
- Inquiring minds want to know
- The new guy moves in
- Happy Vaccination Day
- Malfunctioning fly sheet edition
- The great escape
- Dog Days of Summer
- Down and Dirty
- The Quiet One
- Forest Monsters
- When the Farrier Comes
- Mealtime manner
- Happy Hour
- A day in the life.
- The Walking Wounded
- Ginger the racing pony
- Those Dangerous Cows and the Gate
- Drunken sailor and the pregnant lady
- How to eat hay 101
- Fly-free at last
- Body Work Edition
- Rainy days and dry stalls
- The dream galloping edition!
- Where did Mocha go?
- Flying squirrels and giant lizards
- Leo came to town
- It’s Taco Tuesday again!
I just have to say, as far as I am concerned, good housekeeping is essential. I do not like standing in a dirty stall. Whew, the smell alone can ruin a perfectly good day. And THE FLIES, ugh, they love a dirty stall. You know how much I HATE flies!
The resort I live in now has an excellent housekeeping staff. They arrive twice a day, wheel barrel, pitchfork, broom and shovel at the ready to clean up my mess. They even put down this nice stall refresher, so it smells like the great outdoors. At late-night check when I get my hay, they pick out the poop. Which is just wonderful, for me.
I like to supervise housekeeping to make sure they are doing everything to my satisfaction. I think this irritates the housekeeper because sometimes she runs me out into my pen and closes the bottom half of the door. I can still keep a close eye on her by hanging my head into the stall. You can’t get rid of me that easily! I find she does a better job when she knows I am watching.
The best part is the fresh savings. First thing I do is christen them to make sure my fellow resort-mates know, this is Taco’s clean stall…. Little Ginger likes to sneak in and pee too, so I have to keep a close eye on her and run her out. I love her and all, but I have my limits!