Where did Mocha go?
- It’s Taco Tuesday!
- Taco Tuesday special report
- Back in the day, I was a racehorse.
- To graze, or not to graze: that is the question
- It’s a miracle, I tell you, a miracle!
- The fine art of accepting treats from your human
- They called me the Cat Burglar
- Overall, the food here is very good.
- Inquiring minds want to know
- The new guy moves in
- Happy Vaccination Day
- Malfunctioning fly sheet edition
- The great escape
- Dog Days of Summer
- Down and Dirty
- The Quiet One
- Forest Monsters
- When the Farrier Comes
- Mealtime manner
- Happy Hour
- A day in the life.
- The Walking Wounded
- Ginger the racing pony
- Those Dangerous Cows and the Gate
- Drunken sailor and the pregnant lady
- How to eat hay 101
- Fly-free at last
- Body Work Edition
- Rainy days and dry stalls
- The dream galloping edition!
- Where did Mocha go?
- Flying squirrels and giant lizards
- Leo came to town
- It’s Taco Tuesday again!
- Facemask tug-of-war
- Hey, it is Taco here with an update!
- Taco Tuesday – Foot abscess edition
- What next?
Life has settled into a new routine for me and my barnmates. Mocha is gone. He kept telling us he was going on a great adventure but we kinda just rolled our eyes at him (he has always been prone to overreacting). Then on Saturday, in the wee hours of the morning, he nickered goodbye, got on the trailer with my little brother Biggin and never came back!
Horses are used to that happening. We see our mates come and go all the time.
Fortunately for me, my biggest love Ginger is still here. And now that bossy Mocha is gone, I get her all to myself, all day long. It is really quite heavenly.
And she moved into the stall right next to mine so we can hang out together all night, even when we are locked in our patios or stalls.
I like to share my hay with her. I push it up to the fence and she reaches under. I give her the parts I don’t like. She will eat anything. Poor thing is always on a diet.
Something tells me we will be hearing more out of Mocha, though. Actually, I wouldn’t mind hearing about his great adventure, how about you?
Happy New Year,