Malfunctioning fly sheet edition
- It’s Taco Tuesday!
- Taco Tuesday special report:
- Back in the day, I was a racehorse.
- To graze, or not to graze: that is the question
- It’s a miracle, I tell you, a miracle!
- The fine art of accepting treats from your human
- They called me the Cat Burglar
- Overall, the food here is very good.
- Inquiring minds want to know
- The new guy moves in
- Happy Vaccination Day
- Malfunctioning fly sheet edition
- The great escape
- Dog Days of Summer
- Down and Dirty
- The Quiet One
- Forest Monsters
- When the Farrier Comes
- Mealtime manner
- Happy Hour
- A day in the life.
- The Walking Wounded
- Ginger the racing pony
- Those Dangerous Cows and the Gate
- Drunken sailor and the pregnant lady
- How to eat hay 101
- Fly-free at last
- Body Work Edition
- Rainy days and dry stalls
- The dream galloping edition!
- Where did Mocha go?
Hellooooo, yoo-hoo, yoo-hoo! You in the barn… hey short one… come out here and help me! It seems I have a fly sheet problem.
All in the world I wanted to have was a good roll and some grass. You know, a quiet evening out with my new buddy Oreo. And then this happened. Talk about binding!
I really have NO IDEA how it occurred. I was enjoying my evening roll, wallowing around in the dirt, minding my own business and when I stood up… OMG, I was wrapped up tighter than a tootsie roll. Thank goodness the short one was still fussing around in the barn or I would have been like that most of the night! It had something to do with that strap that goes under my tail, not being under my tail anymore… WHATEVER, just fix it please so I can resume my evening activities. Lots of very tasty grass awaits me.