Elevate®: What’s Inside
Click here to download a print version of this infographic.
Text-only version of “Elevate®: What’s Inside”
Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)
- 500 IU natural vitamin e per ml
- Elevate W.S. will quickly increase circulating blood levels of vitamin E.
- The natural vitamin E in Elevate W.S. has undergone state-of-the-art processing that converts it to a water-soluble molecule, which is absorbed more efficiently.
- Elevate W.S. is effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, which makes it helpful in the management of neurologically challenged horses.
- Elevate W.S. is available through licensed veterinarians only.
Elevate® Maintenance Powder
Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
- 1,000 IU natural vitamin E per scoop
- Vitamin E is an essential nutrient that must be added to the diet of most horses to maintain healthy muscle and nerve functions, and support a strong immune system.
- Research shows that natural vitamin E is two to three times more potent than synthetic (dl-alpha-tocopherol).
- Elevate Maintenance Powder raises vitamin E levels at a slow and steady rate.
Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), organic selenium
- 1 mg of organic selenium and 1,500 IU natural vitamin E per scoop
- This unique blend of natural vitamin E and organic selenium yeast support healthy muscle, nerve and reproductive functions, and maintain a strong immune system.
- An organic source of selenium yeast that is safer than commonly used inorganic selenium (sodium selenite).
- Vitamin E and selenium work together to defend cells from oxidative stress.
What’s the difference between the powder and liquid?
Both liquid and powdered forms of Elevate are
effectively absorbed and retained by horses. Elevate W.S. is fast-acting when acute situations demand quick absorption. Elevate Maintenance Powder is convenient and effective at slowly raising and then maintaining vitamin E levels.
Natural vitamin E is recommended for:
- Horses with limited access to fresh green pasture or those grazing on winter pasture
- Horses maintained on high-forage diets, including overweight horses, laminitic horses, insulin-resistant or metabolically challenged horses
- Horses in exercise, training or competition
- Horses stressed from trailering
- Horses challenged by the following conditions:
- Acute or chronic muscle disorders
- Compromised immune function
- Decreased reproductive efficiency
- Neurological disease
- Broodmares with a history of foals exhibiting failure of passive transfer (PFPT or FPT)
- Sick foals
[…] Elevate products are made with pure natural vitamin E in the form of d-alpha-tocopherol or tocopheryl. There are no vitamin E complexes or synthetic vitamin E in any of the Elevate products. Elevate is a highly bioavailable source of vitamin E manufactured for use in horses. Extensive research and testing has been conducted on the Elevate products to determine bioavailability, proper packaging and storage requirements, as well as shelf-life expectancy, which ensures the highest level of potency throughout the life of the product when stored and used according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. […]