Why Choose Endura-Max Electrolyte Powder?
Endura-Max electrolyte powder’s unique formula meets the specific needs of the endurance horse. It provides the proper ratio of electrolytes necessary to support optimal performance and quick recovery during and after endurance training and competition.
Endurance horses’ electrolyte needs are unique
Unlike the average horse, endurance horses engage in low-intensity, long-duration exercise. When they sweat, the electrolyte reserves within the body are depleted differently than those of a horse subject to high-intensity, short-duration exercise. Research has shown that not only do endurance horses deplete sodium, chloride, and potassium, but also high levels of calcium and magnesium. Because electrolyte balance is critical for maintenance of health and performance, replacement of all the lost electrolytes is crucial. Endura-Max is formulated to restore the key electrolytes lost in sweat, such as sodium, chloride, and potassium. Unlike other electrolytes, Endura-Max also contains much-needed calcium and magnesium. Endurance horses that maintain optimal electrolyte levels remain on the trail longer and recover faster. They are less likely to become dehydrated or develop neuromuscular challenges or colic.
- Concentrated electrolyte formula designed specifically for endurance horses
- Provides the extra calcium and magnesium often lost during long, slow exercise
- Replenishes the electrolytes and trace minerals lost during sweating
- Supports normal hydration by stimulating the thirst response
- Used by top endurance riders worldwide