Wiser Concepts® Field Trial Program
Free to AAEVT Members
The Wiser Concepts Field Trial program offers AAEVT members a unique opportunity to learn more about the benefits of specific Wiser Concepts products through hands-on, practical experience at no cost.
Benefits of Conducting a Wiser Concepts Field Trial:
- Allows you to determine if a product will integrate well in your practice
- Increases comfort level and trust in the product
- Provides a valuable opportunity for relationship building with your clients
- Reduces the financial risk of trying something new for both you and your client
The free offer includes 1 – 10 lb. bucket
Recommended feeding rates:
Loading dose of 2 scoops / day for 30 days
Reduce to 1 scoop/ day until the container is used up.
How to Participate
- The AAEVT member will be required to submit an application for each horse they wish to utilize in the product trial.
- For each product, up to three horses per member will be considered.
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis until 50 horses have been chosen.
- Applicants will be approved based on appropriateness of the product in each individual situation.
- Horses can be owned by the AAEVT member or a client.
- The horse’s owner should not currently be using the selected field trial product.
- AAEVT member will be required to fill out a short evaluation form and return to Kentucky Performance Products, LLC within one week of the end of the trial period.
Click here to complete the field trial application
If you have further questions or would like to discuss a specific situation, contact Delia Nash at 859-873-2974 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Or email her at dnash@KPPusa.com.