Wiser Concepts® Field Trial Program
Free to AAEVT Members
The Wiser Concepts Field Trial program offers AAEVT members a unique opportunity to learn more about the benefits of specific Wiser Concepts products through hands-on, practical experience at no cost.
Benefits of Conducting a Wiser Concepts Field Trial:
- Allows you to determine if a product will integrate well in your practice
- Increases comfort level and trust in the product
- Provides a valuable opportunity for relationship building with your clients
- Reduces the financial risk of trying something new for both you and your client
The free offer includes 1 – 10 lb. bucket
Recommended feeding rates:
Loading dose of 2 scoops / day for 30 days
Reduce to 1 scoop/ day until the container is used up.
How to Participate
- The AAEVT member will be required to submit an application for each horse they wish to utilize in the product trial.
- For each product, up to three horses per member will be considered.
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis until 50 horses have been chosen.
- Applicants will be approved based on appropriateness of the product in each individual situation.
- Horses can be owned by the AAEVT member or a client.
- The horse’s owner should not currently be using the selected field trial product.
- AAEVT member will be required to fill out a short evaluation form and return to Kentucky Performance Products, LLC within one week of the end of the trial period.
If you have further questions or would like to discuss a specific situation, contact Delia Nash at 859-873-2974 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Or email her at dnash@KPPusa.com.