Summer Games Plus Paste is recommended for:
Electrolyte supplementation is indicated anytime a horse sweats repeatedly in a day or consistently over the course of several days, regardless of season.
Electrolyte supplementation is recommended:
- Year-round for horses that exercise routinely
- Anytime an idle horse sweats due to stress or weather
- For horses of all ages that are in training and competing
- When horses sweat during shipping or trailering
- During cold weather to stimulate drinking
Always provide access to clean, fresh water when supplementing electrolytes.
Do not offer electrolytes to a horse that is unable or unwilling to drink water without first consulting a veterinarian.