Fed daily, Myo-Guard supports healthy muscles during training and competition.
In the last decade, exercise physiology and nutritional research have shown that most performance horses require supplemental antioxidants above and beyond what is provided by their daily diet of hay and concentrates. Additional antioxidant requirements are the result of consistent, demanding muscle activity. Providing antioxidants on a daily basis will help maintain adequate antioxidant levels in the body’s tissues so horses have access to them they need them.
Myo-Guard was designed to be fed daily to support adequate antioxidant levels in hard-working horses of all ages.
Myo-Guard is recommended for:
- Horses in a regular training or competition program, including:
- Barrel racers
- Endurance horses
- Eventing horses
- Horses on the show circuit
- Polo ponies
- Western pleasure horses during a long show season
- Working cow horses
- Young horses in training
- Horses that are used heavily (e.g., school horses, trail riding mounts, carriage horses)
- Horses that experience exercise-induced muscle stiffness, soreness, or tying-up