When to use Ker-A-Form:
If a horse or pony has a dull, dry hair coat, a short brittle mane and tail, or soft, cracked hooves, he may be missing important nutrients in his diet. Ker-A-Form is formulated to complement the concentrate and forage portions of your horse’s diet. It contains additional levels of the ingredients researchers have discovered contribute to optimal hair, hoof, and skin development. Horses that may not be consuming enough of these nutrients, or those that need more than their fair share to support healthy tissues, can be supplemented with Ker-A-Form.
- Any horse or pony with brittle hooves, dry skin, and/or dull hair coats
- Those that are prone to losing shoes
- Horses or ponies that compete or are being ridden on a regular basis
- Those that are bathed frequently or live outside in extreme weather conditions
- Show and sale horses or ponies that require superior hair coats