Elevate Maintenance Powder serving instructions:
1 scoop = 1,000 IU of vitamin E. Mix in feed.
- Maintenance: 1-2 scoops per day (1,000-2,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Intense training: 3-5 scoops per day (3,000-5,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Pregnant/lactating mares: 3 scoops per day (3,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Foals: 3 scoops per day (3,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Stallions: 3 scoops per day (3,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Neurological challenges: Consult your treating veterinarian
Storage and shelf life:
Store Elevate Maintenance Powder in a cool, dry place. Reseal lid during storage. Shelf life is 24 months from date of manufacture when stored under suitable conditions.
2-lb (0.91 kg) (130-day supply for 1 horse at maintenance level)
Making the transition from Elevate W.S. to Elevate Maintenance Powder.
When switching from Elevate W.S. liquid to Elevate Maintenance Powder, a transition allows the horse to adapt to the different form of vitamin E. Transitioning over a period of 7 to 10 days is recommended. Over this time period, slowly decrease the amount of Elevate W.S. and replace it with equal IUs of Maintenance Powder.
Here is an example of transitioning from feeding 4,000 IU/day of Elevate W.S. to 4,000 IU/day of Elevate Maintenance Powder.*
Day 1-3: Feed 3,000 IU (6 cc) of Elevate W.S. + 1,000 IU (1 scoop) of Elevate Maintenance Powder
Day 4-6: Feed 2,000 IU (3cc) of Elevate W.S. + 2,000 IU (2 scoops) of Elevate Maintenance Powder
Day 7-9: Feed 1,000 IU (2cc) of Elevate W.S. + 3,000 IU ( 3 scoops)of Elevate Maintenance Powder
Day 10 and forward: Feed 4,000 IU (4 scoops) Elevate Maintenance Powder
*1 cc (or 1 mL) of Elevate W.S. = 500 IU; 1 scoop Elevate Maintenance Powder = 1,000 IU.